Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm back

Yesterday, I was straightening up my room and I found some old notebooks of mine. I read some of my writing, and I realized how much it helps! I miss it, lol. So I decided I'd like to start blogging again. I've actually decided that a few times, and I never keep up with it. It's something I want to get better at though.
Anyways, the problem is I have nothing to talk about! So to start myself back up I'm just going to do another Update post and ramble on.
Kyong is still living with us. She's a South Korean college student that needs a place to stay while she's taking classes in the U.S. She pays rent here. At times the house gets crowded, considering there are five girls living here. My family is tight with the Korean people, haha. Her friend, or boyfriend? Seung Ho comes over quite a bit. Normally on birthdays or holidays, though. My grandma moved in a little over a year ago, I think. It's still sort of weird getting used to, and like I mentioned the house gets pretty crowded. Maybe, that's why I have such a bad case of cabin fever lately!
I did get out of the house yesterday, though, besides for church. I went with my mom to help at the pregnancy center and pick up Christmas gifts for a few people. (: I'm excited! Even my little sister thinks my boyfriend will like his gift, haha. But I can't believe it's December already. I'm excited for a new year, but I'm not sure I'm ready! I'm going to have to start thinking of New Years Resolutions. We never have people over on the holidays, besides Seung Ho, so this year I want to actually do something. I think it would be so fun to have a New Years party, but since it would be too late to get home, especially for the people who live far away.. They'd have to stay the night, and I'm not sure that would fly with parents since I'd be inviting guys. I need to figure that one out.
Anyways, I have a lot of school to finish! I'll be back soon, maybe. ;-)

No comments: