Thursday, September 17, 2009

To Update My Last Update

Just updating some things I said in my last post..My guitar lessons haven't started yet! No one has told us whether or not the guy that is supposed to teach me can do it on Fridays yet. But I'm crossing my fingers I can go tomorrow.
I helped out at the pregnancy center on Sunday and I'm going back Saturday morning since there is so much more left to do! But one of the volunteers has a son that's my age soo we'll see. ;)Haha.
And yesterday I babysat a bunch of kids at my church. It was SO loud. But I guess if it helps. The pastor told me it would be great if I could, so now I feel like I have to...which I kind of do. (: But the only other thing is I decided the music on my blog...Its hard to decide which music to put up! but what I'm gonna do is every week (or everytime I write something on here which might not be every week)I'm going to add a new song, which will be my favorite song of the week or a song I just found. So the only song I have right now is Kiss the rain by Billie Myers but as soon as I finish typing this I'm going to add Read Between the Lines by KSM...which actually is suprising because I don't really like the type of music it is, but I liked this song! Its free on itunes this week. So maybe check it out if you haven't (: Be back soon! or not..

No comments: